Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

THE DEVIL

For me, childhood is a time of the most beautiful in this world. Lots of toys, favorite foods, and no less interesting are TV shows or video. As we have seen cartoons is the most popular spectacle of children.
If I was asked, what kind of cartoons do you likes? then definitely I will answer: Walt Disney.
He greatly influenced my artistic soul in the sketch. Begins like watching cartoons series, I tried to imitate the characters that exist in the cartoons.
Finally, any scratches cartoon character I've tried, all lead to the Walt Disney's style.


Characters to be my next show is : 'The Devil' (done in 2009)



It was a black n white sketches, I did it by a pen.
I think there is still something missing, so I added the coloring on this devil.
At first I was confused, what color is right for him. I applied many alternative colors, and finally be like this ...


...and then the background (black). I like using the black one, as the color of the characters will be appearing. 




What do you think about 'the devil' color comparisonI guess depending on your respective tastes.

I often use 'the devil' as my icon, whether it's on the internet or at my label .......

2 comments:

  1. the shoes reminded me of Mickey. I bet this is a 'good' devil.

    ReplyDelete